newline-dev

[newline-dev] Re: uiyej reffnance

From: Bahram Kellems
Subject: [newline-dev] Re: uiyej reffnance
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 15:40:11 -0700

D f ea j r H x om p e O y wn h er,

Your c r re u di l t doesn't matter to us!

If you O b VVN r n ea r l e o st f at q e and want I k MME i DI a ATE c v as v h to s r pen m d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L b OW h ER your monthly pa e yme b nt u s
by a third or more, here are the d o ea u ls m we have T v OD d AY:

$ 4 c 90 , 00 f 0 a l s l n ow a v s 3 , 6 g 5 %
$ 3 h 70 , 0 t 00 a p s l a ow a n s 3 , 9 i 0 %
$ 2 r 50 , 0 h 00 a a s l u ow a j s 3 , 3 d 5 %
$ 2 q 00 , 00 c 0 a j s l x ow a r s 3 , 5 r 5 %

V g is a it ou h r web s a it n e

Bahram Kellems , A g ppr v ov x al Ma f na w ge e r

His halls shall echo golden
To songs of yore re-sung.
The woods shall wave on mountains
And grass beneath the sun;