ngl-devel

[ngl-devel] Delight Had doubts that these things really work? Check this

From: Roxie
Subject: [ngl-devel] Delight Had doubts that these things really work? Check this out and join the thousands of happy men!
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 23:48:43 +0200

New New

 Unlike other products, this one gives you permanent gains in size - and loads
of pleasure! You will be pleased with the surprisingly great results after
weeks, or even days.

 With every inch you'll be getting more and more success in relationships. You
can start thinking about the awesome fun you're about to have in bed. Come in
here: http://aldeeva.com/gall/ms/
Put aside any doubts and stuff, this terrific product for smart males really
does what you need!

 For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is
smoother than oil. Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he
will not turn from it When alone, we have our thoughts to watch, in our
families, our tempers and in society our tongues A penny saved makes Jack a
dull boy. A camel is a horse designed by a committee.  An old Ox makes a
straight furrow