nmh-announce

Re: [Nmh-announce] [Nmh-workers] I see nmh is now available in epel repo

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: [Nmh-announce] [Nmh-workers] I see nmh is now available in epel repo for RHEL, Scientific Linux and CentOS
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 09:49:14 -0400

Jón wrote:

> This morning I got a notification from the package manager that
> a new version of nmh was available. This was a nice surprise as
> hitherto I had built my own rpms for nmh (and was rather behind
> the times). So now upgraded to 1.6
>
> I didn’t see any mention on here that this was going to happen.

I was just going to send out a message:  nmh 1.6 is in the EPEL5
and EPEL6 repos as of last night/this morning.  It was submitted
to EPEL7 as well, so should be available there soon.

I'm sending this to nmh-announce as well.  The next release, 1.7,
will display a welcome message similar to the following on the first
use of an interactive nmh command: