Re: [Nmh-workers] lost in a maze of dbm's, all different

From: Glenn Burkhardt
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] lost in a maze of dbm's, all different
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 12:27:24 -0400

You can use gdbm.

I don't have a Redhat system (I use Mandrake).  I recently changed the
configure script to look for either db or gdbm.  So where are the headers
stored on your system for the database package you've installed?  Which
database package have you installed that includes "dbm_open()" ??

The library search is for -lndbm, -ldbm, -ldb1, and finally -lgdbm.
The header search is <db1/ndbm.h>, <gdbm/ndbm.h>.

Can you send me 'config.log' from your system?