Re: [Nmh-workers] Suggestion: using comp with mhbuild for custom mail

From: Oliver Kiddle
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Suggestion: using comp with mhbuild for custom mail
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 18:07:56 +0200

You wrote:

> Or `edit' to see what the MIMEd version looks like.  Sometimes I mess up
> one of the directives and realise that on doing the `edit'.  It would be
> nice to have a `demime' what now option that reversed the `mime'
> allowing me to correct and re-mime.  I haven't thought about this enough
> to know if it's do-able.

If you cd to the drafts folder in another terminal, there is always a
.orig file which you can move over. I find myself doing it manually
sometimes and have thought there ought to be an undo command in
whatnow. Wouldn't even be hard to implement. Might be good if it could
undo changes made by other commands too though.

Oliver