nmh list archives (was Re: [Nmh-workers] multiple usage)

From: Earl Hood
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 11:31:59 -0500

On July 26, 2004 at 12:44, "Denis Lagno" wrote:

> I tried to download mbox archives advertised here
> http://lists.gnu.org/pipermail/nmh-workers/
> But links are broken..

Due to address harvesters, GNU folks have disabled access
to the raw mbox archives.  Apparently, they have failed to configure
the archiving software to remove the links to the raw mboxes.

I personally have archives for the nmh-workers list dating from May
29, 2002.  If anyone has raw mail data preceding that date, please
drop me a message.

Thanks,

--ewh
--