[Nmh-workers] BUG: cur updated too early on show

From: Jerrad Pierce
Subject: [Nmh-workers] BUG: cur updated too early on show
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 05:14:57 -0400

If I

   show all

and quit "prematurely" cur is now last, and not the file being displayed when
I quit (or even the cur before I quit). This is probably due to an optimization
to pass the expanded sequence all to the pager to avoid multiple invocations.
Most pagers are light weight and this is usually not a problem on modern
systems. I, however have no easy solution.
--
H4sICNoBwDoAA3NpZwA9jbsNwDAIRHumuC4NklvXTOD0KSJEnwU8fHz4Q8M9i3sGzkS7BBrm
OkCTwsycb4S3DloZuMIYeXpLFqw5LaMhXC2ymhreVXNWMw9YGuAYdfmAbwomoPSyFJuFn2x8