Re: [Nmh-workers] exciting new stuff for 2.0

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] exciting new stuff for 2.0
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 12:49:57 -0500

>Opinions? Anybody else got pet projects they want to share?

I wouldn't mind taking a stab at adding IMAP support to some of the nmh
tools (I guess scan & show are really the important ones; I guess inc
almost becomes a no-op).  I think most of the nay-sayers on this one
have died off or gone onto better things.  Of course, it's not like I don't
have umpteen billion other projects that I'm working on at the same time :-/