Re: [Nmh-workers] suppress Content-ID's with new mhbuild option?

From: Joel Reicher
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] suppress Content-ID's with new mhbuild option?
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 16:56:47 +1100

> > Perhaps you should create a new utility that writes build directives
> > and works both interactively and non-interactively, depending on the
> > command line options? If it is able to write both directives and
> > attachment headers, whatnow can use it for a *really* versatile way to
> > attach stuff, and it could also be used from many UNIX editors with
> > a shell.
>
> At this point, I don't see sufficient need.  Build
> directives are straightforward.  I have only ever used two,
> one for text and one for application attachments, and never
> had to change their structure.

Huh? Then why all this talk about getting whatnow to do this-or-that to
the content parameters? That's what I'm suggesting might be best placed
in a new utility.

I certainly don't need it, but I'd prefer to see it there rather than
in whatnow, or even a super-smart send or mhbuild.

Perhaps I've misunderstood your objective.

Cheers,

        - Joel