Re: [Nmh-workers] multiple Fcc fields = duplicated msg without hard link

From: David Guibert
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] multiple Fcc fields = duplicated msg without hard link
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 15:07:01 +0200

Joel Reicher wrote:
> > [...]
> > Fcc: +sent,+inbox/foo
>
> post processes the Fcc: header, but uses refile to do the actual
> refiling, so what you're getting is refile's behaviour. It should be
> creating hardlinks if it can, so there must be some reason it can't.
>
> Try doing some refiles with multiple destination folders manually
> to figure out why refile might not be using hardlinks.

I've upgraded nmh from 1.1 to cvs version.

refile +sent,+inbox/foo works as expected (hard link).

But not with post:

ls -il `mhpath last +test` `mhpath last +test2`
142602198 -rw------- 1 dguibert users 91 mai 22 14:58  ~/Mail/inbox/foo/1
142605815 -rw------- 1 dguibert users 91 mai 22 14:58  ~/Mail/sent/3

Where i'm wrong?

cheers