Re: [Nmh-workers] savannah CVS server disk failed -- did you have recent

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] savannah CVS server disk failed -- did you have recent CVS commits or bug changes?
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 10:13:14 +0000

Joel Reicher wrote:
>> The machine running the CVS server for nmh recently had a disk failure.

>Did this affect the nmh-commits list?

Who knows...?

>If not, it seems that only your changes were lost.

This does seem likely, though.

>I note, however, that your three change mails dated March 12 were only
>archived on March 20, which is a little weird.

When I first committed those changes I got email back saying

# Your mail to 'Nmh-commits' with the subject
#    nmh ChangeLog acconfig.h configure.in
# Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.
# The reason it is being held:
#    Post by non-member to a members-only list

which was a bit WTF...

-- PMM