[Nmh-workers] RFC 2047 implementation

From: Luca Ottaviano
Subject: [Nmh-workers] RFC 2047 implementation
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 19:13:26 +0200 (CEST)

Dear NMH Workers,
I've implemented a small program that implements RFC 2047.
I've extracted all the encoding functions from mutt sources and put
together a binary that reads an email from a file and outputs an email
with encoded headers (like mh-build does).
I thought that someone might be interested so I'm posting it here. I can
send the sources to the list or (maybe) set up a repository with anonymous
access, if you prefer.
It would be awesome to integrate it with nmh distribution. I'm aware that
nmh's and mutt's licenses are different, but I hope to find an acceptable
solution.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you're interested.

Best regards,
--
Ing. Luca Ottaviano - address@hidden
Develer S.r.l. - http://www.develer.com/