Re: [Nmh-workers] vmh

From: Chad Brown
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] vmh
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 22:50:06 -0700

On Nov 1, 2010, at 8:29 PM, Lyndon Nerenberg (VE6BBM/VE7TFX) wrote:

> Out of general curiosity, have any of you actually used vmh to
> read/send mail?

If memory serves, I coerced it into building once, prior to y2k, so I could try
it.   Then I found that it didn't mix with `normal MH' and promptly abandoned
it, returning to my mixture of MH-e, raw MH, and direct kPOP usage.   It should
probably just be removed, along with the rest of the bulletin-board `support'.

*Chad