Re: [Nmh-workers] Understanding nmh (aka. What's the goal)

From: heymanj
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Understanding nmh (aka. What's the goal)
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 20:51:16 -0500

On 2 December 2010 at 14:25, address@hidden:

>Joel Uckelman <address@hidden> writes:
>>Thus spake Lyndon Nerenberg:
>>>
>>> I would be surprised (stunned, really) if anyone was still using MH
>>> *exclusively* as their MUA.
>>
>>Right here. Be surprised.
>
> Mee too.
>
>     Norman Shapiro

As long as I get to count xmh, exmh, and sylpheed gui interfaces, then
I've been using exclusively since testing it for IBM's AIX v 2.2 (1988)

jerry
       //  Jerry Heyman           | "Congress does not draw to its halls
      //   Amiga Forever :-)      | those who love liberty, it draws those
  \\ //    heymanj at acm dot org | who love power." Judge Andrew Napolitano
   \X/     http://www.hobbeshollow.com