Re: [Nmh-workers] dist broken in 1.4

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] dist broken in 1.4
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 21:47:42 -0500

>> ... I am now mulling over whether to release a 1.4.1 or a 1.5. --Ken
>
>if we're going to do 1.5 then let's get all of the posix, ansi, and
>ifdef-removal work done and in.

We haven't done a branch for 1.5 yet, so anything we would do would be
from the tip of the master branch.

I've been using master with some of the latest features (the format
enhancements to do From: line selection, and this reply was automatically
formatted through par(1)).  There are a few warts with this all that I
would like to clean up before a release goes out; I'll probably send out
an email soon soliciting suggestions about some of them.