Re: [Nmh-workers] Implementation question: function or component for loc

From: Paul Fox
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Implementation question: function or component for local mailbox?
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 15:53:37 -0500

ken wrote:
 > >If you go with a pseudo component, I recommend using a well-defined
 > >prefix for it to avoid any potential collisions with a real component.
 >
 > Fair enough ... but getting back to the higher-level question ... any
 > thoughts there? :-)

well, if i'm still allowed to comment :-) --  i'd prefer the more
broken-out solution, because it provides an in-line example of how
one might also handle Reply-to: headers, etc.  and there's less magic
going on behind the curtain.   so i'd choose door #3.

paul

 paul fox, address@hidden (arlington, ma, where it's 37.0 degrees)