Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh User's Manual?

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh User's Manual?
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 20:53:47 -0500

>Looks like the MH User's Manual.  I found a copy here:
>
>ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/mail/mh/doc/MH.ps.gz

Hm.  Can people actually view this?  I tried printing it out and it
died with a PostScript error.  I tried opening it on my Mac and it
could only view the first page; the subsequent pages were all overlayed
onto the preceding ones so only the first few pags were visible; eventually
the whole page quickly turned black.

I don't suppose anyone is around who still has the original source to this
thing, do they?