Re: [Nmh-workers] whatnow: can't attach because no header field name was

From: Jon Steinhart
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] whatnow: can't attach because no header field name was given.
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 19:35:53 -0700

Lyndon Nerenberg writes:

> On 2012-03-15, at 7:09 PM, Jon Steinhart wrote:
>
> > What killed x-?
>
> The IETF has been trying to stamp out x-* headers and commands (off all forms)
> for years.  The momentum has finally grown to the point where it looks like
> it will happen.

Here's one -- nine pence.
I'm not dead!
What?
Nothing -- here's your nine pence.
I'm not dead!
Here -- he says he's not dead!
Yes, he is.
I'm not!
He isn't.
Well, he will be soon, he's very ill.
I'm getting better!
No, you're not -- you'll be stone dead in a moment.
Oh, I can't take him like that -- it's against regulations.