Re: [Nmh-workers] More than one parameters in .mh_profile

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] More than one parameters in .mh_profile
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 21:46:19 -0400

>I need moreproc to be "less -force" but show (nmh-1.3) refuses
>this.

Yeah, I guess what happens there is mhl (or whatever) is trying to
exec("less -force").  Which as you've noted doesn't work.

Other people have complained about this as well.  But in this case you
could just set the environment variable LESS to "f", right?

>Workaround is to make the shell script like vim-mail which is in
>fact call to vim  -c ":set ft=mail" .
>
>Is it possible to do such thigs simpler?

Right now ... no.  To start, I have no idea how this interface should
look like.  Suggestions here are welcome; code is even more welcome :-)