Re: [Nmh-workers] UTF-8 message bodies

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] UTF-8 message bodies
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 08:54:03 -0400

>Suppose, you use automimeproc: 1 and you want to include (as a
>part of the message) some lines from program source, shell script
>or whatever.
>[...]

I understood what you meant fine; I just think you misunderstand
me.  My basic proposal is:

- Make automimeproc: 1 be turned on always
- Make it so if you're automatically running buildmimeproc then you
  don't process # directives at all.
- If you run buildmimeproc explicitly (via "mime" command at the whatnow
  prompt) then you do process # directives.

So ... do you think this is a good idea?  If not, then why?