[Nmh-workers] bcc components

From: Michael Richardson
Subject: [Nmh-workers] bcc components
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 18:37:18 -0400

send(1) says that when constructing the headers for the BCC recipient,
that it:

       Prior to  sending  the  message,  the  fields  "From: address@hidden",
and
       "Date: now"  will  be  appended  to the headers in the message.  If the
       environment variable $SIGNATURE is set, then its value is used as  your

This seems wrong.

On my desktop, the From: winds up including the address of my desktop,
and I prefer not the rewrite that in the local postfix (cause otherwise
cron output is useless...)

] address@hidden http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
                       then sign the petition.