Re: [Nmh-workers] Setting minimum automake version.

From: Tethys
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Setting minimum automake version.
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 23:00:31 +0000

Lyndon Nerenberg writes:

>On 2012-12-30, at 2:47 PM, Ken Hornstein wrote:
>
>> 2.69 was released in April of
>> 2012.
>
>Haven't seen anything younger than 2.69 for ages ...  Do it.

There's plenty about. The 2.61 requirement already necessitates
compiling autoconf on RHEL5 (which only has up to 2.59). It's
a pain in the arse, but I can live with it. Unless there's a
*significant* benefit in switching, I'd suggest sticking with
what we have now, rather than arbitrarily making a self-compiled
autoconf necessary on more systems than we already have now.

Tet