Re: [Nmh-workers] Ditch autoconf selection of pager?

From: heymanj
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Ditch autoconf selection of pager?
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 20:54:30 -0500

On 14 January 2013 at 16:38, Paul Vixie <address@hidden>wrote:

> Lyndon Nerenberg wrote:
> > ...  Best damn keyboards on the planet!
>
> i beg to differ. the best damn keyboard on the planet is:
>

> http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/815/oct012006007.jpg
>

> but then, i need a keyboard that can scream as loud and hit as hard as i do.

That one was pretty good.  Used a variant of it early in my years at
IBM.

http://www.computerhistory.org/collections/accession/X1548.98C

When the RS/6000 was introduced, it came with the original PS/2 style
keyboard and many of us begged for an adapter so we could keep the above
keyboard - to no avail :-(

These days, I'm still using a 20yr+ old keyboard - Keytronics FlexPro.
It's an early ergonomic keyboard and continues to function flawlessly.
I've seen them sell for as much as $300 on eBay...

jerry