Re: [Nmh-workers] NMH Buildbot

From: Lyndon Nerenberg
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] NMH Buildbot
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 17:42:42 -0800

On 2013-01-31, at 5:39 PM, David Levine wrote:

> I'll commit a fix, or at least something to help direct me
> to a fix, for test-pick.  And for test-sendfiles.

On FreeBSD-10*, ignore the errors related to missing servers and already bound
sockets.  These are caused by two parallel runs of 'make check' stepping on
each other (they build on the same host).  I've changed the buildmaster to
serialize the freebsd-10 builds, so the problem should go away starting with
the next run.