[Nmh-workers] nmh dependence on metamail

From: Dale Alspach
Subject: [Nmh-workers] nmh dependence on metamail
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 11:20:00 -0500

Ubuntu 12.04 includes a package for nmh but none for metamail. Someone
noted this in a bug report. Debian seems to have abandoned metamail.
In Ubuntu 10.xx I was able to make it work from source.
The source that I have for metamail 2.7 will not compile on my upgraded
system and I am not knowledgeable enough to try to fix it.

Are there any replacements for metamail  or an updated source?

exmh seems to work fine.

Dale Alspach