Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh-1.5.1

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh-1.5.1
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 10:45:32 -0400

>Is it time, yet. for an nmn-1.5.1 ?

You have my blessing to release a new version, Norm; go for it! :-)

In all seriousness ... I've been mulling around in my head the idea of
a 1.6 release (technically 1.5.1 would be bug fixes to the 1.5 branch, and
I don't personally think we have enough to make it worthwhile; also, the
idea of cherry-picking a bunch of fixes from master to 1.5 just fills me
with dread, but don't let me stop anyone who wants to do it).

Personally, I'd like to do a few more things before I'd prefer to release
1.6, in the arena of better MIME handling.  But at least in my life,
I'm going to be busy for the next few months.  If someone else wants to
drag 1.6 across the finish line, then they're welcome to do so; I'd like
to see my stuff in 1.6, but I don't want to hold anyone up.  So if
someone wants to start release engineering for 1.6, then please say so!

(FWIW, the mechanics of building and posting a nmh release is documented in
README.developers).