Re: [Nmh-workers] Default and selectable Content-Transfer-Encoding issue

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Default and selectable Content-Transfer-Encoding issues
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 21:00:22 -0500

> I concur, although I'm not sure what the option should be called,
> because that thing is kinda long.  Maybe -maxunencoded?

That's fine.  Or maybe -maxlinelength or -maxlinelen, on the
theory that the user shouldn't care how long the encoded
line is.

Or -maxtextlinelen, more descriptive but getting messy.
-maxtextlen?

And I don't think it matters how long the name is.  I expect
most users will just type it once, into their profile.