Re: [Nmh-workers] problem with mark zeroing out sequences

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] problem with mark zeroing out sequences
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 15:14:52 -0500

>In fact, the more I think about it, the more I wonder WHAT is going
>on, exactly.  The things you describe happening do not make sense to
>me.  Since the unseen sequence is not modified until the very end of
>rcvstore, there should be nothing to remove from the unseen sequence
>during the hook operation.

I have an odd question: you said before you were using 1.3.  Is it possible
you're using a mix of 1.3 and built-from-master commands?  I could see that
TOTALLY causing some of these issues, as a) the default locking algorithm
has changed between now and then, and b) some of the locking sequences
have been reshuffled between now and then (as part of the transactional
locking rework).