[Nmh-workers] warning when attaching rfc822 message

From: David Levine
Subject: [Nmh-workers] warning when attaching rfc822 message
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 14:15:18 -0400

Mikhail wrote:

> Simple way to reproduce the warning (just need to fix "Attach:" header
> to proper path):
>
> edge:~> cat > live.letter << EOF
>

> From: Mikhail <address@hidden>
> To: address@hidden
> cc:
> Fcc: +outbox
> Subject: test
> Attach: /home/misha/19
> --------
> test
>
> EOF
> edge:~> mhbuild live.letter
> mhbuild: "message/rfc822" type in message (null) should be encoded in 7bit or
>  8bit, continuing...

It looks like nothing had been called to set c_encoding before
InitMessage() is called.  I suspect that we're seeing this now
because attach used to use text/plain or application/octet-stream
in the past, but now it's using message/rfc822.

I'm not sure how to fix it and won't be able to look at it for a
while.  Ken?