Re: [Nmh-workers] First release candidate of nmh 1.6 now available

From: Mikhail
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] First release candidate of nmh 1.6 now available
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 20:59:34 +0400

>Greetings all,
>
>I am pleased to announce that after close to two years, we are finally
>starting the release cycle for nmh 1.6 and the first release candidate is
>now available!  You can download it here:
>
>   http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/nmh/nmh-1.6-RC1.tar.gz

I started to prepare patch for FreeBSD port and during preparation
I noted that contrib scripts use direct paths, like /bin/bash or
/usr/bin/perl. Last one can be handled by FreeBSD, but first one will be
broken.

If script authors do not object, I'd like to propose a patch, which
replaces direct paths with indirect '/usr/bin/env' call. It will make
code a little bit more portable between the systems.