Re: [Nmh-workers] Mailing list archives busticated

From: Earl Hood
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 21:14:47 -0500

On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 8:29 PM, Ken Hornstein wrote:
> I just wanted everyone to know that right now the mailing list archives
> are broken, and it's my fault.

Nice of you to take the blame, but the real blame is the brain dead
parsing code in mhonarc, which appears I never really tested.  Why the
problem was never discovered before is beyond me (likely since attribute
parts are rarely used in the wild).

> I've already been in communication with Earl Hood (the author of
> MHonArc) who confirmed the issue, and he's developing a fix right now.
> I don't know when that fix will make it to the mailing list archives on
> savannah, though.  The archives on mhonarc.org should be fixed soon,
> and you can still access the raw mbox file from the archives on
> savannah.

I've updated the archiving software on mhonarc.org that contains a fix
to the problem, so the nmh-workers (HTML) archive there should be
updating again: <http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/nmh-workers/>.

--ewh

P.S.  It appears the IETF archive on mhonarc.org was also affected since
I saw the same error in the log for it as for nmh-workers.