Re: [Nmh-workers] refile's -retainsequences switch

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] refile's -retainsequences switch
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 20:06:36 -0400

Ralph wrote:

> Almost.  Ditching the -l and switching to
>
>     ./configure --with-ndbm=gdbm_compat --with-ndbmheader=gdbm-ndbm.h
>
> worked.

Thanks, Ralph.  I added that pair to configure.ac.  It can't
hurt anything and should let you build without explicitly
specifying them.

It'd be nice to clean that part of configure.ac up, but at this
point all I can think of is to run find's on the the various
headers and libs, and then trying various combinations of them.
That would end up being more of a mess.