Re: [Nmh-workers] 2 little issues

From: Paul Fox
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] 2 little issues
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 23:26:27 -0400

ken wrote:
 > >Also I've noticed that the marker at the bottom ends up concatenated to
 > >the last line of the body, rather than appearing below it... like this:
 >
 > Hm, I cannot reproduce this here, but are you displaying a message where
 > the text part has no blank line between it and the multipart separator?
 > That's allowed, I'm just trying to understand the problem.

i've seen this.  the content was q-p, with a soft line break at the
end.  here, i found one...

this:
---cut-here---
     Yes!  Only 2 spots left. Don't be left out if you were thinking about g=
etting into this!

Paul=

--Apple-Mail-83F4A97E-B642-4E9A-A405-B5E783CBB767
---cut-here---

displays as this:
---cut-here---
     Yes!  Only 2 spots left. Don't be left out if you were thinking about
getting into this!

Paul[ part 2 - text/plain -   127B  ]
---cut-here---

paul