Re: [Nmh-workers] Help with SASL/TLS

From: Lyndon Nerenberg
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Help with SASL/TLS
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 15:21:54 -0700 (PDT)

That description would be a welcome addition to the currently terse
reference to -saslmech in the manual.

exactly how SASL negotiation works.  In a normal world, you don't need
-saslmech (normally you only have one mechanism you care about) it but

The behaviour here has nothing to do with nmh. It is solely an artifact of the SASL library we link against. We can't document the behaviour because we have no control over it, and every library will act differently.

--lyndon