Re: [Nmh-workers] big-endian build slaves

From: Alexander Zangerl
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] big-endian build slaves
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 18:29:20 +1000

On Mon, 28 Jul 2014 18:11:59 -0700, Lyndon Nerenberg writes:
>Do any of you have gear with the one true (:-)) byte order we could add to the
>build cluster?  E.g. a pair of 32/64-bit Sparc boxes would be great.  Or PPC.
>Or even MIPS-BE if anyone keeps that sort of thing running these days.

i can't quite offer a build slave at the moment, only some related info:
the debian build daemon network includes a bunch of big-endian archs:
powerpc, sparc, s390x and mips.

every nmh build for debian (that i prep & upload) must first auto-build on
all of those & survive the testsuite before it can enter debian.

status and logs are here: https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=nmh

regards
az

--
Alexander Zangerl + GPG Key 0xB963BD5F (or 0x42BD645D) + http://snafu.priv.at/
"Any sufficiently advanced political correctness is indistinguishable