Re: [Nmh-workers] quoted printable. make it stop.

From: hymie
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] quoted printable. make it stop.
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 11:49:01 -0400

address@hidden writes:
>Greetings.
>
>I've just discovered that, since I upgraded from NMH 1.5 to NMH 1.6, all
>of my outgoing emails are equipped with

So I finally found the "other" home page
http://www.nongnu.org/nmh/

and it says

  All outgoing messages are now processed with mhbuild to ensure that all
  messages are MIME-compliant.

So I found this in the man page of mhbuild

  If the text has lines longer than the value
  of  -maxunencoded (which defaults to 78) then the text is encoded using
  the quoted-printable encoding.

So I guess my new question is "What is the .mh_profile setting to change
the value from 78 to 79?"

--hymie!    http://lactose.homelinux.net/~hymie    address@hidden