Re: [Nmh-workers] MH FAQ update

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] MH FAQ update
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 11:40:29 -0800

Bill Wohler <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Fair enough; that's a valid criticism.  The FAQ is Bill's baby; it's kind
>>> of out of date and I haven't really wanted to tackle it.  But I will take
>>> on updating those man pages.
>>
>> Yeah, that's true, but then I haven't received any contributions to add
>> to it :-).
>>
>> I'll make a quick pass now and at least update the nmh version number.
>> If you see anything that's blatently wrong, please let me know. A FAQ
>> update can be pushed out relatively quickly.

If you have time over the long Thanksgiving weekend (for those of you in
the US) to send me updates, I'll incorporate them and push an update to
the git repository and FAQ servers next Sunday night. Thanks.

http://www.newt.com/faq/mh.html
nmh/docs/FAQ

--
Bill Wohler <address@hidden> aka <address@hidden>