Re: [Nmh-workers] yahoo mailing list addresses

From: Ken Hornstein
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 12:18:56 -0500

>I  thought   that  perhaps   this  could   be  accomplished   easily  in
>replcomps.yahoo, but apparently this has not the intended effect:
>
>%(lit)%(formataddr %<{x-original-from}%?{from}%?{sender}%>)\
>%<(nonnull)%(void(width))%(putaddr To: )\n%>\

I suspect you're getting bitten by the duplicate suppression feature
of %(formataddr); this is not widely known, and wasn't even documented
until recently.  If it's just a single address, you don't technically
need %(formataddr) (which is designed to build up lists of addresses),
but you can use %(concataddr) instead if you want to keep the same code
structure.