Re: [Nmh-workers] Stanford disliking my emails -- update + question

From: Chris Garrigues
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Stanford disliking my emails -- update + question
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 08:36:03 -0500

hmm.....looks like in 1997 someone said it was posted "some time ago" by me.  I wonder just when I did write that thing.

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 8:24 AM, Chris Garrigues <address@hidden> wrote:
damn....how long ago did I write that thing?

I'm glad one of my quick scripts is still a favorite of people years later.

Even cooler is that someone else improved it.

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 7:54 AM, David Levine <address@hidden> wrote:
Paul F. wrote:

> you've just reminded me of one of my favorite special-purpose scripts,
> posted long ago (perhaps to the qmail list) by its author.  it parses
> Received headers, converts them all to local time, and prints them in
> "reverse" (i.e., timeline) order, in a uniform format.

Thanks, I wish I had this all along.  Already one of my favorites :-)

I noticed that it didn't parse:
    Fri, 24 Apr 2015 12:16:50 GMT
I might add a special case for GMT.