[Nmh-workers] show: quotes in email addresses

From: Anthony J. Bentley
Subject: [Nmh-workers] show: quotes in email addresses
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 01:55:43 -0600

Hi,

When I use this header in my comp(1) draft:

From: Anthony J. Bentley <address@hidden>

the name "Anthony J. Bentley" becomes wrapped in double quotes. My
understanding is that this is a RFC requirement due to the dot, so
that's fine. However, I don't want to see the quotes in show(1)
output, just as I already don't have to type them in my outgoing
messages. Can nmh be configured that way? Should displaying the
quotes be the default behavior?

--
Anthony J. Bentley