Re: [Nmh-workers] Sending Binary Attachments

From: Bob Carragher
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Sending Binary Attachments
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 15:44:55 -0700

Not sure if this is a possible heads-up or just me running an old
version of MH ("comp -version" returns "comp -- nmh-1.5 [compiled
on batsu at Sat Dec 1 11:08:10 UTC 2012]"), but I use a large
value for -maxunencoded in my $HOME/.mh_profile to prevent MH
from base64-encoding my (100% 7-bit text) messages when they
include long lines.  Specifically:

     mhbuild: -maxunencoded 9999

This has not been a problem for me until I used the "attach"
option suggested by this thread:  when I then used "send" I get:

     What now? s
     mhbuild: -maxunencoded unknown

If this has been fixed in version 1.6, then my apologies for
noting this.

Otherwise, is this a possible bug?

Thanks!

                                Bob