Re: [Nmh-workers] Bogus "No at-sign after local-part" error?

From: hymie!
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Bogus "No at-sign after local-part" error?
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 06:08:49 -0400

I don't have relevant RFCs or anything, but I suspect the problem
is that the, um, "descriptive" name looks like it is an email address,
but if it is, then it is improperly formatted.

You might need to put Booking.com (the descriptive name part) in
quotes, to emphasize that it is not to be parsed like an email addres.

--hymie!