[Nmh-workers] I see nmh is now available in epel repo for RHEL, Scientif

From: Jon Fairbairn
Subject: [Nmh-workers] I see nmh is now available in epel repo for RHEL, Scientific Linux and CentOS
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 14:01:11 +0100

This morning I got a notification from the package manager that
a new version of nmh was available. This was a nice surprise as
hitherto I had built my own rpms for nmh (and was rather behind
the times). So now upgraded to 1.6

I didn’t see any mention on here that this was going to happen.

--
Jón Fairbairn                                 address@hidden
http://www.chaos.org.uk/~jf/Stuff-I-dont-want.html  (updated 2014-04-05)