Re: [Nmh-workers] I can't dist to myself

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] I can't dist to myself
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 16:37:08 +0000

I wrote:
> IIRC Mutt has a "bounce" command that does a dist;  perhaps it already
> handles the introduction of Delivered-To.

    3.22. bounce_delivered

    Type: boolean
    Default: yes

    When this variable is set, mutt will include Delivered-To headers
    when bouncing messages.  Postfix users may wish to unset this
    variable.  — http://www.mutt.org/doc/manual/

I'm currently unclear if that's Postfix users where mutt is talking
directly to Postfix, or where Postfix is involved anywhere in the
delivery chain, e.g. local non-Postfix MTA passes it to Postfix
smarthost that then delivers it back again.

https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy