Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh should be more careful about when it unlinks draft

From: Laura Creighton
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh should be more careful about when it unlinks draft files
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2017 17:03:41 +0100

>Really, the safest thing to do for Laura's case is to use the MH environment
>variable to point to a new .mh_profile that has it's own Path that doesn't
>stomp all over your personal mail directory.

Which, undoubtably, is why I have never run into this before.  However,
if the whole machine with your personal mail directory isn't accessible,
you might just decide to ssh over to a machine that _is_ working as you
send mail to the rest of the company outlining the extent of our
hardware misery due to the power blackout.  The script you wrote so
that your friend can have Polish Language digests read to him is not
on the top of your mind, as such a time, alas.

Sounds like more of Charles Perrrow's Noral Accidents to me.  Sorry again
for griping to you all.

Laura