Re: [Nmh-workers] changes to mark.man

From: Larry Hynes
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] changes to mark.man
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 00:16:41 +0000

Ralph Corderoy wrote:
> P.S. The Mail-Followup-To header is set;  that might help your replies
> to hit the list.  :-)

I sat down today and cobbled togther the following 'rep' command,
which will (hopefully) Do The Right Thing depending on which +folder
I'm in, without my having to think about it. That is to say, a
simple 'repl' on your current message addresses my reply to you,
while a 'repl -group' sends to the list, and I have had 'repll'
aliased to 'reply -group' but I can never remember to use it, for
I am a simple-minded fool, often in a hurry. Now I just have to
type 'rep', no matter where I am or who I'm replying to and we
should all be happier!

#!/usr/local/bin/dash

repl=/usr/local/bin/repl
repll="/usr/local/bin/repl -group"