Re: [Nmh-workers] Starting 1.7 release cycle

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Starting 1.7 release cycle
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 15:19:36 -0400

>I'm not sure how to answer the first question.  I have an email with
>multiple attachments and run "mhshow -part 2" from the command line.
>I don't know what it does to accomplish that.  The relevant profile
>line is "mhshow-show-application/pdf: evince '%F'".

Well, I am not sure what to tell you, BUT .... I just installed evince,
put the right profile entry in my .mh_profile, did "mhshow -part 2" on
a message with a PDF attachment, evince displayed the PDF and I could
background it just fine.  This is on MacOS X, FWIW.  Maybe some underlying
library is blocking SIGTSTP?  I'm not willing to rule out nmh here, but
from my very limited testing and source code grep I don't currently think
it is our fault.