Re: [Nmh-workers] Changes to mh-tailor.man

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Changes to mh-tailor.man
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 11:28:14 -0400

>> - Don't escape hyphens unecessarily
>
>Is it worth recording some of the decisions, conventions, and common
>errors in the existing docs/README.manpages so there's less chance of
>regression over time by others?

Sure, I think that would be great.

Also ... Ralph, do you want to officially take over the job of committing
Larry's man page changes to the tree?  You seem to be the one who has
reviewed them the most, and you obviously have more experience with *roff
and Unix historical conventions than I.  I can't speak for David, but
I'm kind of busy right now, and I'd like to focus on release engineering
work.  I just don't want Larry's hard work to slip through the
cracks.