[Nmh-workers] Ding Dong! The mhn is dead!

From: valdis . kletnieks
Subject: [Nmh-workers] Ding Dong! The mhn is dead!
Date: Tue, 02 May 2017 00:23:06 -0400

David Levine managed to convince me that mhbuild was semantically
compatible with mhn for the set of cases that exmh cares about. As
a result, fixing exmh to use mhbuild was a pretty straightforward
search&replace of 'mhn' with 'mhbuild' (modulo the use of camelCase
in Tcl function names). And I just did a 'cvs commit' for that.

So at this point, the exmh CVS tree on SourceForge is now mhn-free..