[Nmh-workers] Nabbing /usr/bin Space.

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: [Nmh-workers] Nabbing /usr/bin Space.
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 18:57:42 +0100

Hi,

It's the "nmh" project, used in URLs, mailing lists, etc., but MH is
still prevalent in command names, ~/.mh_profile, etc., which is fine.

We've lots of user commands, and have created ones that seem to
potentially tread on others' toes a bit with their genericness, e.g.
new(1).  We've also got functionality to pension off like MMDF
mailboxes.  I was wondering if we should nab /usr/bin/mh whilst it's
still available.  This lets us have sub-commands for the more obscure
tasks in the future, e.g. converting a mailbox from MMDF to something
else, without further polluting /usr/bin.

I say still available, that's based on a list of `*mh' files in Debian's
stable's packages.
https://packages.debian.org/search?searchon=contents&keywords=mh&mode=path&suite=stable&arch=any

https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy